I have had a break from blogging just recently, real life has simply taken over, but I have returned to find that fellow blogger Jay (James J. Cudney IV) has not only launched some exciting writing projects of his own but nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Many thanks, Jay and best of luck with your endeavours. Jay is widely read and has a really great and interactive blog I urge you to check out here: Thisismytruthnow.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself:
- I have a degree in environmental chemistry
- I have three daughters who just turned age 5, 3 and 3 (that’s twins by the way not a typo 😉 ) and a very outnumbered husband.
- I spent 7 months living, working and skiing in Vancouver, Canada and was very tempted not to return home to England.
The Questions Jay posed:
- What’s the greatest mystery you‘ve attempted to solve in your own life?
Whether my grandparents really were married by a ship’s Captain during World War II! I have not yet found any documentary evidence to either prove or disprove this story so the mystery remains unsolved to date.
- What country is most likely your next vacation or trip?
While I love travelling abroad, with three young daughters I can’t face the idea of airports or aeroplanes just yet so holidays will be in my home country of the UK for the next little while.
- Do you have a doppelganger? Describe.
Not that I have met to date!
- When did you and I first start connecting and over what topics?
We first connected a few months ago, April time, over similar tastes in cosy mystery novels.
- What do you love most about your own blog or site?
That I have a picture of a dinosaur on the home page and the amazing people that I have connected with as a result of the blogs very existence.
- What is your favourite meme to participate in and why?
- What book have you most often re-read?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- If you were a dinosaur what type would you be?
- What book do you love/hate that everybody else seems to disagree with you about?
Hi, I'm Louise the founder of My Chronicle Book Box and I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog post.
Here at MCBB we are proud to have put in the hours reviewing, shortlisting, considering publishing schedules and ultimately selecting what we think are the best books for your book box. From our rural Yorkshire base we curate stunning book boxes filled with the latest novels signed by the authors, exclusive author interviews and top quality bookish goodies, which we send to our wonderful customers all across the UK and indeed the world!
We compliment the selected books with a range of hand-picked related treats for the ultimate book subscription box reading and unboxing experience.
Please visit our Gifts for Book Lovers page for bookish gifting ideas for friends and loved ones.
Subscription 3 book quarterly options available as Crime and Mystery Book Subscription Box or Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Subscription Box
Subscription 1 book monthly is available as Crime & Mystery Monthly Book Subscription Box
One thought on “AWARD: Mystery Blogger #2”
It was a welcome back with a little pizzazz! Great responses. Ah, the cozy mystery. 🙂 Thank you so much for that really fantastic intro, too!